How do you power innovation through inclusion? Dr. Virnitia Dixon will share perspectives and future-leaning practices that can help organizations and individuals use inclusion to drive innovation.
She will challenge participants to move beyond traditional DE&I approaches and foster innovation through people-centered strategies. You will be encouraged to revolutionize your current way of thinking and ‘unlearn’ some concepts that hinder intellectual curiosity and creativity.
This session will catapult your DE&I thinking and ignite breakthrough innovations through the power of human connections. Dr. Dixon will share how a strategic investment in inclusion can be a differentiator in technology and create pathways for women.
- The next-generation of women in technology deserve the next-generation of DE&I thought leadership.
- Discover how a focus on psychological safety is powering innovation through inclusion.
- It is critical for women in technology to stay knowledgeable on contemporary methods of building better teams.
- The new age of technology must leverage evolving and adapting DE&I strategies that build human connections.
- Innovation starts with inclusion and is powered by data.
- A renewed sense of resilience is a natural consequence of inclusive work environments.
This session is for…
- You if you are interested in learning how inclusion can fuel innovation and create pathways for women.
- You if you want to challenge traditional DE&I norms and embrace the new age of DE&I.
- You if you are curious about how a focus on human connection can ignite breakthrough innovations.